We apologize as we can not accept new members at this time due to meeting space limitations. We would encourage you to start up a separate Free-mo group in your area. We would be quite happy to help you out if you would like to do this.
Information for New Members:
1) Currently there is a one-time initiation fee of $50.
2) Dues are currently set at $10 per month.
3) Basic NMRA membership is included in your dues. (We are a 100% NMRA club.) Click for the NMRA Canada website.
4) You are allowed two free meetings to determine if you would like to join.
5) Meetings are generally 2nd Tuesday and last Thursday of each month. (Always check the schedule first though as this sometimes changes.)
6) Unless otherwise mentioned the meetings take place at Cornerstone Community Church starting at 7:30 pm. (We generally meet in a room at the south end of the church although the main door is at the north end on the west side.) Click here for a map to the church.
7) We are trying to stay as informal a club as possible. There is no requirement for members to build modules. The only thing that we ask is to be willing to help out at train shows when you can and to have fun. Our aim is to promote an atmosphere of inspiration so that we can all improve our modelling skills. All ages, (and sexes) are welcome. Experience in the group ranges from beginner to Master Modeller. If you are a beginner you will be very welcome and we know that you will learn a lot.
8) For those that are allowed to stay up past their bedtimes we generally go for coffee and donuts at the local Tim Horton's after our regular meetings.
For more info please contact Paul at: (To prevent spam, you will have to "manually" type in the email address below.)